Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Whole lot of somethin'!

A few days after I published the previous post, I got an acceptance letter for one of my favorite stories, "The (Zeroes and) Ones We Love." This story was previously a semi-finalist in the Writers of the Future contest and received a personal critique from NY Times best selling author, David Farland. Once I sign the contract, I'll post more details about the publisher and the potential release date.

On a related note, this marks my first big milestone in writing, my tenth sale! My sales stats, for those that keep track of such things, are as follows:

Token: 1
Semi-pro: 4
Pro: 5

Not bad for the new kid.

1 comment :

  1. I am doing a Short Story Review post on Campbell Award eligible writers. Unfortunately, I could not locate an email to send you the information. If you'd like to participate, please email me at bonnie.stufflebeam[at]gmail[dot]com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete